Slide Gate Operator
PAD MOUNT SLIDE GATE OPERATOR
SOLAR OR AC DRIVEN
Medium-duty residential and commercial. Handles track or
cantilever slide gates up to 25 ft. opening and 600 lbs.
- Solid state circuitry
- Adjustable current sensing for automatic safety reverse
- Adjustable close timer
- Battery Powered - Continue normal operation during electrical
- Sealed magnetic limit switches
- Quick release for manual operation
- Automatic close timer
- Full systems capability
- Right or left hand opening
- One year limited warranty
Solar Panel - 5 watt
amorphous style, 12" x 13" with 10ft. lead cable provides a
minimum of 12 cycles per day (varies with geographical location). Add
solar panels to increase the cycles per day.
AC Charger - 1 1/2 amp
automatic trickle charger provides charging current for up to 300 cycles
Note - In the
even of electrical power outage, or significantly overcast days, a fully
charged deep cycle marine battery (recommended) will provide up to 200
cycles before requiring a recharge.
- Radio transmitters & receivers
- Long range transmitters & receivers
- Wireless and hardwired digital keypads
- Intercom systems
- Telephone entry systems
- Solenoid locks
- Safety and exit loop detectors
- Safety edges
- 3 button control stations
- Exit probe detectors
- Photocell detectors
Motor - 12VDC permanent
Control Box - 20"
x 15" x 26" fiberglass
Battery Requirement -
12 volt 105 ampere hour deep cycle marine
Chain Supplied - 30 ft.
#40 roller chain
Maximum gate size - 25'
opening, 600 lbs
Shipping Weight - 150
Model 7100 Installation Manual
Email Greg Bradshaw here for more information.
designed by Langston Technologies, LLC (2010)